3LINX is a leader in retail fulfillment, helping our customers to position their products in retail stores or on 3rd party websites. Our advanced logistical technology allows us to easily ship your products directly to a consumer or to a retailer’s distribution center all from the same inventory.
3LINX uses a complete EDI Solution (Electronic Data Interchange) that streamlines the process for your company so you get real-time visibility into Purchase Orders and B2C Orders all from the same dashboard.
We strive to empower our clients and all participants in the supply chain to deliver better results using our technical platform to ensure maximum accuracy and efficiency.
● Orders received via EDI or other type of transmission;
● Complete routing services with all department stores and Mom and Pop Retailers
● Shipping via truck load, LTL freight, or parcel (UPS, Fed Ex, DHL)
● Barcoded shipping labels including UCC128 and proper Vics Bill of Lading
● Proper placement for shipping labels on all cartons based on the routing guide instructions
● Floor load or pallet based on customer specification
● EDI or other transmission based on customer specification
Common EDI Transaction Sets
|856||Ship Notice / Manifest – lists the contents of a shipment as well as additional information – order information, product description, physical characteristics, type of packaging, marking, carrier information, and configuration of goods as shipped|
|940||Warehouse Shipping Order – authorizes, confirms, modifies or cancels the shipment of goods|
|945||Warehouse Shipping Advice – confirms shipments made and reconciles order and shipment quantities|
|997||Functional Acknowledgement – acknowledgment of communication|